Social Skills Group Program - 4 to 7 years
Junior Social Superheroes!
In this group, children will learn the skills needed to help them work and play in a group with their friends and teachers. They will also learn about the social cues needed to share space, flexibly interact, and regulate emotions during play or when sitting quietly in a classroom.
The following concepts will be addressed:
- Sharing and taking turns.
- Following a plan.
- Understanding the rules of games.
- Working and collaborating with others in play.
- Figuring out hidden rules.
- Learning about expected and unexpected behaviours.
Children aged 4 to 7 years who are able to have a back-and-forth conversation and sit in group time for at least 20 minutes.